Tuesday 10 July 2007

career move - and my picture!

How's that for a first pic? I have decided to come out of the closet and reveal myself. You couldn't really tell from my posts whether I was a he or a she, could you? That's me at my new but yet to be fully confirmed workplace. The National Council for Law Reporting. I'm in the I.T. department, assistant Sys Admin.

I can tell that I will truly be breathing free here; It's a Government based organization that is making great steps to embrace cutting edge I.T. and I will be right in the middle of it! HA! Finally an uninhibited environment where I can test and implement all my ideas, especially the Open Source ones. So far I have done two such projects at the same organization but as an outsider. Now after getting plugged into the system, the sky is the limit. Watch this space, super-guru in the making!

No comments: