Monday 18 January 2010

Some light - but I'm still in '09

- New year huh? Not for me. Still in '09 mode. Haven't quite gotten a crystal clear vision of the first step to take into the new dispensation. HOWEVER, I just had one really solid thought about where my frustrations stem from:

Most of what I read is not in any way relevant to what I do! My vocation and hobby(s) don't have as much as they should in common! At last I've articulated it. Punched it right in the nose. What's the point of endlessly educating myself on culture, education, photography, cinema, etc. if it only ends up as interesting conversation? How incomplete! That stuff needs to be put into practice. Study and apply: the best way to educate. So the dilemma now is where to begin. My strongest urge is to begin with photography (which seems simpler to elbow my way into). I must get me some leads pronto. As in this week...nil procrastination.

- Is this the end of 'pure' eye-tee for me, for good?

- The woman: she definitely isn't in my sights yet. One radical, the rest all potential...somethings. But certainly not permanent housemates. Not until further scrutiny. I'm putting that one on ice for a while.

No comments: